Nutella Banana Swirl Muffins
How to make nutella banana swirl muffins
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 banana medium bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Nutella
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease muffin pan with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until there are no lumps.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Top each muffin with about 1 teaspoon of Nutella and use a toothpick to swirl it into the batter.
- Bake muffins for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.