How to make English cake
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Fruit Juice any fruit (i used pinaple)
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Dried Fruit
- preheat oven to 180C
- mix eggs, sugar and vanilla until combined.
- add oil and fruit juice and mix.
- add flour and baking powder. Mix untilcombined.
- in another bowl cover the chopped dried fruitwith 1 tbsp of flour, add it to the cake mixture and mix. Do not over mix.
- pour the batter into a greased pan or linedwith a parchment paper.
- bake for 40-50mins.